Fishbowl Inventory gives you the power to control your inventory. LilyPad takes that inventory control to the next level by giving you mobile access to your Fishbowl data. Coupled with leading-edge mobile technology from Janam, the power to control your inventory is now in the palm of your hand.
Rewriting the Rules
Initiating a new inventory management solution can be a daunting task. Janam and Sharpe Concepts make it easier by teaming up to provide a complete solution. Gone are the days when you need to search for multiple vendors to complete a single project. Our collaborative efforts enable you to get the software and hardware you need to implement your solution as quickly and as easily as possible.
Janam Rugged Mobile Computers with LilyPad
LilyPad for Fishbowl enables small- and medium-sized inventory-based businesses to work smarter. Providing the greatest flexibility and functionality to maximize and enhance your Fishbowl investment, LilyPad utilizes barcode scanning technology to perform a variety of inventory management activities. Coupled with Janam’s industry-leading XG3 and XT2 rugged mobile computers, LilyPad provides a more accurate and efficient way to control your inventory.
Sharpe Concepts Adding Value
Sharpe Concepts has implementation options for every budget. The simplest plans include Remote Assistance and Coaching options, where we build your system, deploy the software, and train your staff remotely on your schedule. On the other end of the spectrum are full onsite engagements where we will be at your business to ensure the hardware and software meet and exceed expectations. We can design a project that meets any budget and delivers real results.
- Lightest and most rugged device in its class
- Android OS
- 5-inch touch screen with Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity
- Integrated 1D/2D barcode scanning; Optional trigger handle for scan-intensive environments
- Lightest Industrial-grade mobile computer in its class
- Android OS
- Largest standard battery capacity in the industry
- UL-certified for hazardous environments
- Optional extended-range barcode scanning, from 5 inches to 50 feet