News Flash! LilyPad Mobile Sales and LilyPad Mobile Warehouse make Fishbowl extremely more flexible and accessible. Okay, maybe that’s not news, but let’s see why they’re so helpful…then, let’s see what people are saying about them.
More Cool LilyPad Features
We’ve already talked about some of the features of LilyPad in our previous blog posts (here and here), but our customers are also raving about these features:
- Accepting and saving signatures
- 2D barcode creation and scanning
- Cycle counting by location
- Being able to email reports from LilyPad
- The option to upload your personal Logo, so your customers feel right at home when logging into your company interface.
- And so much more…
The Word on the Street
These are some of our favorite things that our customers are saying about us:
“I believe that LilyPad is an excellent add-on value to Fishbowl and I strongly recommend for companies like mine to use since the benefits and cost savings are great.”
“…Your immediate actions speaks volumes to which we are deeply grateful and will never forget. We look forward to a smooth running system for years to come, and we are blessed to have a team as dedicated as yours, to helping not only our business, but the businesses of others.”
“Sharpe Concepts has been extremely responsive to our needs. They have worked with us to enhance the LilyPad interface to be a robust system that checks and controls many things that were not originally in the interface. They are fast, reasonably priced and extremely knowledgeable in all parts of the systems.”
“…I would strongly recommend your services to other companies…”
Don’t let everyone else have all the fun! Check out LilyPad to discover for yourself what everyone is talking about.
LilyPad Mobile Warehouse allows you to take Fishbowl Inventory into your warehouse, in the palm of your hand. Check out these features that make LilyPad Mobile Warehouse an invaluable addition to your Fishbowl Inventory software.
- Handheld Devices: When you are doing work in a warehouse, you don’t want to be carrying around bulky laptops, or pages of reports. Nor do you want to have to memorize information from a computer screen, and try to remember what you saw on the computer while walking around the warehouse. Having a small, handheld device that holds all of the information can be helpful for completing your warehousing tasks in a simpler, more efficient way.
- Scan or Key Data: LilyPad Mobile Warehouse will allow you to scan barcodes throughout your warehouse in order to perform your needed activities. Or, if you don’t have a barcode available, you can type in the information you need.
- Scan Master Pack Quantities: If your inventory comes in Master Packs (a package that is then broken down into your standard Units of Measure), LilyPad Mobile Warehouse gives you the ability to scan the Master Pack, and then the inventory is automatically received at the correct quantity and Unit of Measure.
- 2D Barcode Scanning: 2D barcoding is becoming more common in almost every industry. And guess what: LilyPad Mobile Warehouse allows you to scan 2D barcodes, as well as 1D barcodes.
- Mobile Custom Reports: For those of you who like to see reports while in the warehouse, LilyPad Mobile Warehouse gives you access to the reports that you need.
There are many software benefits to using LilyPad Mobile Warehouse. Here are some of the functions that can be performed with your handheld device:
- Pick, Pack, and Ship Fishbowl Orders
- Receive Orders
- Move, Cycle, Scrap, and Add inventory
- Create Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Transfer Orders
All of these functions become simpler,and more accurate when you are scanning your parts in the warehouse. In addition to the ease of use, LilyPad Mobile Warehouse will submit the information to Fishbowl in real time…which means that Fishbowl is up-to-date at all times.
Check out these videos to see all of the great features of LilyPad Mobile Warehouse.